Type Soul Bankai Guide – Droid Gamers
Keen to ascend your Shinigami even further than Shikai but not sure how? Don’t worry! Our Type Soul Bankai guide covers what you need to unlock your weapon’s second set of hidden powers.
TYPE://SOUL is a Roblox game based on the hit anime and manga series, Bleach. Become a magically gifted Soul Reaper, a monstrous Hollow, or a courageous Quincy, and battle it out with some techniques from the series.
You can grab Type Soul on Roblox. If you’re looking for more freebies, check out our Project New World codes, Build-A-Bear Tycoon codes, and Sea Destiny codes.
Type Soul Bankai Guide
Here we’ll try and answer any burning questions you might have.
Bankai are a set of powers you can unlock by upgrading a Shinigami’s weapon, or Zanpakuto a second time. It’s the second stage after Shikai. In TYPE://SOUL they are divided into different themes and elements. Each gives different special moves that are potentially super powerful.
How To Unlock Your Bankai
To unlock your Bankai, you’ll need to follow the following steps.
- First, you need to achieve Shikai, the first step of unlocking your weapon potential.
- First you will need to maintain a high rank for an extended period of time or take part in raids. The devs have kept the exact scores you need pretty close to their chests, but if you’re actively playing they you’re doing the right thing.
- Check in with the seated Shinigami NPC in Karakura Town’s farm area to see your progress. He’ll let you know when you’re ready.
- Once you’ve completed all your tasks you will have to face your Bankai in a boss fight. Expect this to be extremely tough.
- Berserk Bankai
- Blood Bankai
- Confusion Bankai
- Flame Bankai
- Ice Bankai
- Ink Bankai
- Light Bankai
- Shadow Bankai
- Water Bankai
- Wind Bankai
About Type Soul
TYPE://SOUL is an experience on the popular Roblox platform. It’s an action game inspired by Bleach where death is only the beginning. Become a Shinigami, Hollow, or Arrancar and see which clan you draw. There’s an open world to wander around in, quests and missions to do, and heaps of PVP with an advanced fighting system.
- Mobile App Development (625)