Reverse 1999 Cristallo Guide – Droid Gamers
She might look a bit under the weather, but Cristallo is a four-star character who might be worth your time in your team lineup. Our Reverse 1999 Cristallo guide goes over a little about this character. We’ve got her vital stats, her moves, and the status effects you can expect to see from her casting.
Reverse 1999 is a time-hopping adventure where you cross the eras to find the answer to a catastrophic mystery. From Ancient Greece to the roaring Twenties, to the swinging Sixties, fight your way through the centuries and meet a huge cast of colorful and wacky characters. Ever wanted to fight monsters with an apple in a tie, a UFO, and some disembodied arms? Now’s your chance.
Reverse 1999 is available right now on Google Play. We’ve also got a Reverse 1999 tier list, and a Reverse 1999 codes guide.
Reverse 1999 Cristallo Guide
We’ve split the details on this character into sections for quick reference. Handy!
Cristallo Basic Information
- Stars: ★★★★
- Element: Mineral
- Role: Support
- Primary Damage: Reality
Characters in Reverse 1999 have access to a few different special moves they can call on.
This Is Radiotherapy
- Gives Nasty Wound and Radiation Therapy status effects to all enemies for two rounds.
Single-target attack. Deals Reality Damage. Inflicts debuff.
- Level 1 – Deals 200% Damage.
- Level 2 – Deals 200% Damage. Debuffs target’s Reality Defense by 25% for two rounds.
- Level 3 – Deals 350% Damage. Debuffs target’s Reality Defense by 35% for two rounds.
Targets all allies.
- Level 1 – Increases ally defense +10% for two rounds. Gives Sturdiness status.
- Level 2 – Increases ally defense +15% for two rounds. Gives Sturdiness status.
- Level 3 – Increases ally defense +20% for two rounds. Gives Sturdiness status.
Cristallo’s moves can leave a lingering effect.
- Sturdiness – 20% Damage reduction. Is removed after ally is damaged. Stackable.
- Nasty Wound – Healing becomes 50% less effective.
- Radiation Therapy – -15% Damage, target takes 100% caster’s damage as Genesis Damage at the end of a round.
- Mobile App Development (439)