Peroxide Resurrection Tier List – August 2023
Ready to ascend higher up the Arrancar hierarchy? Well, you’ll need your Resurrección to do so, but which one is best? Our Peroxide resurrection tier list sets out to try and sort out the good from the bad.
Peroxide is a Roblox game inspired by the hit anime and manga series, Bleach. Become a Soul Reaper, Quincy, or Hollow, and duke it out with a fast and fluid combat system. Your character will probably have to die first, but hey, we all have to make sacrifices.
You can play Peroxide now via Roblox.
Building more characters or teams? Take a look at our Warcraft Rumble tier list, HoloCure Collabs tier list, and Arcane Lineage Class tier list.
Peroxide Resurrection Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
Very good workhorse powers.
Solid and dependable.
- There are no C-tier resurrections right now!
- There are no D-tier resurrections right now!
Peroxide Resurrection Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and clans, let’s tackle questions.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the powers.
- S Tier: The must-have resurrecitons. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritize these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent performers and will make a great addition to your lineup. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid abilities that can pull their weight. They won’t hold you back but are probably worth swapping out if something better comes along.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well, unless you have them for a specific use.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We pull our ranks from our own gameplay, and from community response. Tier lists aren’t always totally objective, and your playstyle might suit things we rank lower! So, feel free to argue with us in the comments.
- Mobile App Development (276)