MapleStory M Tier List – All Classes Ranked!
Spoiled for choice in MapleStory M? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our MapleStory M tier list, we rank all of the classes into tiers, S being the best, and D the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new classes drop, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
MapleStory M is a mobile version of the classic MMORPG. If you didn’t play it back in the day, MapleStory is notable for providing a full MMORPG experience on a 2D landscape. Think of a Mario MMORPG and you’re on the right lines.
You can check out MapleStory M on Google Play. Fancy more mobile MMORPG recommendations? Well, check out our Tales of Dragon classes guide.
MapleStory M Tier List
Now, let’s take a look at the rankings.
The best of the best.
- Fire Poison Mage
Very good workhorse classes.
- Dawn Warrior
- Demon Slayer
- Night Walker
- Thunder Breaker
Solid and dependable.
- Angelic Buster
- Dark Knight
- Ice Lightning Mage
- Night Lord
- Battle Mage
- Blaze Wizard
- Bow Master
- Dual Blade
- Wind Archer
- Beast Tamer
- Demon Avenger
- Wild Hunter
MapleStory M Tier List FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the tiers and classes, let’s tackle questions.
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the characters.
- S Tier: The must-have classes. Prioritize picking these ones if you can.
- A Tier: These are excellent performers and will make a great endgame character. They might not be as desirable as the S Tier, but they’re definitely worth your time.
- B Tier: Solid classes who can pull their weight. They won’t hold you back but it’s probably worth picking a better option.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well, unless you have them for a specific use.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We draw lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
When Do We Update Our MapleStory M Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new character release and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking.
- Mobile App Development (443)