Lovebrush Chronicles Tier List – Droid Gamers
Want to know which of the fellows is the best of the best? We’re here to help. We present our Lovebrush Chronicles tier list, where we set out to find some order in the chaos and rank the characters from best to worst.
Lovebrush Chronicles is a romance game where you hop worlds and meet numerous likely candidates for your heart. Go from the Wild West to the modern day, the fantastical to the mundane, and make choices that will influence your relationship with the eligible bachelors. Just make sure you watch what you say.
Lovebrush Chronicles on Google Play. We’ve also compiled a Dungeon Hunter 6 tier list, In Plain Sight 2 tier list, and Code Geass: Lost Stories tier list.
Lovebrush Chronicles Tier List
Here are our rankings!
The absolute best.
- There are no S-tier characters right now!
Excellent, even if they’re not S.
- There are no A-tier characters right now!
- There are no B-tier characters right now!
Might have a few uses, but generally not great.
- There are no C-tier characters right now!
- There are no D-tier characters right now!
Here we’ve outlined a few of the characters of note.
- Age: 20
- Height: 181cm
- Occupation: Astronomy Student
- Voice Actor: Shinnosuke Tachibana
- Age: 27
- Height: 187cm
- Occupation: Company Heir
- Voice Actor: Junichi Suwabe
- Age: 19
- Height: 179cm
- Occupation: Music Student
- Voice Actor: Kenn
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the unit.
- S Tier: The best of the best of the best.
- A Tier: Not quite on S-Tier’s level, but still very good. Nothing to complain about.
- B Tier: Basic. They won’t let you down, but won’t absolutely shine either.
- C Tier: Meh. Maybe there are a few situational uses but generally, you can do better.
- D Tier: No, just no. Put it back.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We take our ranks from experience and community rankings. As with a lot of things, the tier lists are very subjective. What works for us may not work for you. Don’t take this as the be-all and end-all. And, of course, feel free to argue with us in the comments if you think we’re way off base.
- Mobile App Development (445)