GPO Races Guide – Update 9!
Want to know whether to keep your race or reroll without delay? Well, information is key. Each of the GPO peoples have different attributes, and what you get will have a major impact on how you play. Our GPO Races guide goes over each of the playable races, and what they can offer.
Grand Piece Online is a Roblox game that’s a love letter to the world of One Piece. Head out on a boat to sail the wide oceans and discover all kinds of different islands. There are quests to complete, a huge number of places to explore, and of course magical devil fruit to consume for supernatural powers.
You can grab Grand Piece Online on Roblox.
Want more GPO content from the latest update, or want to check out the new races in more depth? Check out our GPO vampire race guide and GPO dullahan race guide.
GPO Races Guide
Here we’ll go over each of the races and what they offer.
The most common race around. There’s a 68% chance any roll will be a human.
- No special abilities at all. Boring!
Resembles a human with feathery wings on their back. There’s a 15% chance of rolling a Skypian.
- Skypians take 50% less fall damage than other races.
- Skypians can learn the Glide ability by trading 10,000 Peli to the NPC Teza in Skypiea.
These wild individuals resemble humans with animal ears, horns, and sometimes tails. You have a 5% chance of rolling a Mink.
- Extra Stamina
- Minks learn the Electro style by trading 15,000 Peli and 25 Carrots to the NPC Sharon on Zou.
Fishmen are people with aquatic features like fins and gills. There’s a 5% chance of rolling a Fishman.
- Faster Swimming
- Takes considerably longer to drown
- Fishmen can learn the Fishman Karate style by trading 30,000 Peli and 75 Shark Teeth to the NPC Jin on Fishman Island.
Children of the night with leathery, bat-like wings on their back or head. You have a 5% chance of rolling a Vampire with a race reroll.
- Can learn the Vampire style by trading 150,000 Peli to the NPC Blood Queen in Transylvania.
Humanoids with robotic parts. You have a teen 1% chance of rolling a Cyborg.
- A choice of buffs.
- Can learn the Cyborg style by trading 6 Cyborg Gears to AE10 in Rose Kingdom.
Spooky humanoids with a glowing pumpkin for a head. You have a 1% chance of getting a Dullahan with a reroll, though these may only be around for a limited time!
- Extra Stamina.
- Can learn the Dullahan style by trading Wandering Souls with V Kirishima, The Shadow Of Halloween, in Transylvania.
- Mobile App Development (443)