Fire Force Online Tier List – November 2023
What clans did you roll in Fire Force Online? Wondering if it’s a good one? Well, you’re in the right place. Our Fire Force Online tier list ranks all the player-available clans so you can decide whether you want to get another one.
Fire Force Online is a game on the Roblox platform, based on the hit anime and manga Fire Force. It’s about firefighters, except in this world firefighters are also responsible for combating the onslaught of demons and people spontaneously combusting. Well, it’s a living I suppose.
Check out the Roblox page for more info!
Building more characters or teams? Take a gander at our Eternal Evolution tier list, Arcane Lineage Class tier list, and Type Soul Arrancar weapon tier list.
Fire Force Online Tier List
Here are our rankings!
Simply the best.
Very good and worth keeping around.
Good but not great.
Underachiever, a few niche uses.
- There are no confirmed D-Tier clans at the moment!
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the party member.
- S Tier: OP. The best of the best. Get one as soon as you can.
- A Tier: Not as exceptional as S, but definitely very good. Will help you get through content with no problems.
- B Tier: Solid and dependable, but not exceptional. They won’t let you down, but you might switch them out later.
- C Tier: Below average. Only useful in niche situations.
- D Tier: Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We pull our ranks from our own gameplay, and from community response. Tier lists aren’t always totally objective, and your playstyle might suit things we rank lower! So, feel free to argue with us in the comments.
- Mobile App Development (439)