Dungeon Hunter 6 Lieutenant Tier List – October 2023
Want to know who to watch in Dungeon Hunter’s higher ranks? We’re here to assist. Our Dungeon Hunter 6 Lieutenant tier list ranks all of the beasties in the game. We set out to rank these heroes and monsters in terms of how best we think they’ll serve you on the field of battle… or corridor of battle anyway. Sometimes dungeons aren’t all that spacious.
Dungeon Hunter 6 is the latest entry in Gameloft’s long-running hack-and-slash series. It features a variety of classes to select from, lieutenants to collect, and dungeons to battle through. If you’ve played Dungeon Hunter before, this is the series you know and love, just bigger and better.
You can grab Dungeon Hunter 6 on Google Play. We’ve also compiled a Dungeon Hunter 6 tier list, Dungeon Hunter 6 lieutenants guide, and Dungeon Hunter 6 classes guide.
Dungeon Hunter 6 Lieutenant Tier List
Here are our rankings!
Simply the best.
- Death Knight
- Flame Lord
Very good and worth keeping around.
- Archmage Herbert
- Demonic Wolf
- Ruins Guardian
- Harbinger Wyvern
Good but nothing exceptional.
Underachiever, a few niche uses.
- There are no C-tier Lieutenants right now!
- There are no D-tier Lieutenants right now!
- Agony Interrogator
- Big Mouth Huron
- Death Knight
- Frost Colossus
- Haliburt Alemead
- Infernal Cerberus
- Mountain Giant
- Red Protoceratop
- Rime Lady
- Ser Charlie
- Valen Sentinel
- Wilhelm Ironarm
- Winged Terror
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the unit.
- S Tier: OP. The best of the best of the best.
- A Tier: Not quite on S-Tier’s level, but still very good. Nothing to complain about. These will work great for you.
- B Tier: Basic workhorse beasts. They won’t let you down, but won’t absolutely shine either. Fine to pad out your roster.
- C Tier: Meh. Maybe there are a few situational uses but generally, you can do better.
- D Tier: No, just no. Put it back.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We pull our ranks from our own gameplay, and from the mood of the community. It’s definitely not set in stone though. Tier lists aren’t always totally objective, and your playstyle might suit things we rank lower! Everyone has their own way of tackling stuff. So, feel free to argue with us in the comments. We can handle it.
- Mobile App Development (454)